Create a Project
Follow these simple steps to create a project:
- Go to All Projects page. You can go there by clicking on the planBIM text on the top left corner of your screen from any page in planBIM.
- Click on Create New.
- You will be directed to the Project Home page of your new project. You'll notice that a Project picture is automatically assigned and you can go ahead and replace it with your actual project image.
Congratulations! 🎊 You just created a brand new project!
In planBIM, one of the first things you'll do is to create a project. There is a restriction of 2 projects in the Free Plan, but you can create projects depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
Import a project
If you have a subscription to our PRO plan, then you can import a project.
Follow these steps to import a project from an integrated platform like BIM360.
- Go to All Projects page. You can go there by clicking on the planBIM text on the top left corner of your screen from any page in planBIM
- A pop-up window will appear. Click on the icon as shown in the image
- Now you would be directed to a pop-up window where you need to the integrated platform to import your project. Right now BIM360 is the only platform available for importing projects, so click on it as shown
- Click on the field as shown to enable a drop-down list to choose a hub linked to your planBIM workspace to import a project
- Now select the project that you wish to import by clicking on the empty field next to it, hit PROCEED as shown and your project will be implemented.
Creating an Account [Apps]
To create your account in planBIM, open our planBIM application or tap here to sign up from our website. You can proceed with either of the following options: Using Social login method - Google - Linkedin. Using an Email ID Using Social login method ...
Creating and Managing Shared Spaces
There are individual company cards that get formed by default right after you add any member from different company into the project. Only members of that company have access to these individual company cards. In order to collaborate and work ...
Creating and Managing File Cards in your Files Canvas
This article will guide you through the process of creating file cards, updating data, uploading files and a lot more that you can do in the Files Canvas. A file card is a 2-d representation of your file in a Space in the Canvas of a project. You can ...
Creating and managing Doc Sections
Once you create a document and add collaborators to your document, you start with the content of your document. The options used for creating and managing Doc sections are assigned numbers in the image and their uses are stated respectively. Click ...
Project Home in Revit
After you link your Revit file with a planBIM project, you'll be taken to the Project Home page. Here, you can access specific project data through Project Modules, similar to how you can do so on the web. Project Modules Scoper Get a preview of the ...